Friday, May 29, 2015

Student Website Review

Period 2: Priyanka Chary
I liked her very first photograph in her gallery because the concept is so simple yet still so innovative. I love the way the different colors slowly approach the other crayon colors making a sort of rainbow in the shape of a heart

Period 3: Jason Wu
I really like the last picture in his slideshow of the strawberry in the drink while it is fizzing. It is a really innovative concept that caught my eye when I was looking through his pictures.

Period 4: Tulika Mohanti
I really liked the third picture in her slideshow because it is very difficult to capture people's expression but she managed to do it beautifully and clearly. I love the way she has made her subject look away from the camera and how she has made it black and white making the picture more dramatic.


No comments:

Post a Comment